I am a builder and counsellor, offering a unique mix of a straightforward practical approach to situations, combined with a warm approach.
I trained as person centred counsellor in 2008, I worked as an IAPT therapist within the NHS for 7 years. On leaving the NHS have been in private practice since..
I have 35 yrs experience in the building industry, originally starting out as a quantity surveyor and eventually Managing Director of a medium sized construction company.
Counselling Qualifications and Experience.
- Qualifications & Experience Certificate in Rogerian Counselling – Warwick University 2005
- Diploma in person centred counselling/psychotherapy. – Warwick University 2008
- Advanced diploma in Person Centred Supervision Of Counsellors and psychotherapists. – Warwick University 2011
- Mediation Practitioners certificate (Accredited by the open college network and the Law society) – UK Mediation 2008
- Coventry IAPT supervisor and counsellor – 2009 – present day
Contact me for more information